- Monday (MNDY) has demonstrated the ability to serve large enterprises, and it continues to add these large enterprises to its portfolio of customers at an incredible rate.
- Monday has demonstrated the ability to launch new products (CRM, Dev, project management, its marketplace, and more) and sell those new products into the market effectively and profitably.
- Monday generates healthy free cash flow and has done so for the last three quarters.
- Monday has $985M in cash and no long term debt. Alongside its healthy free cash flow production (26% free cash flow margin in Q2 2023), Monday's pristine balance sheet provides a very strong foundation for future evolution and corresponding growth of the business.
Monday Has Added Evolved Its Platform (The Way It Creates Value For Its Customers) Consistently Over The Last 10 Years, And It Will Likely Continue To Do So
- Axon (AXON) has barely begun selling a full suite of software (SaaS) products into the various law enforcement agencies (ATF, DEA, CIA, FBI, police forces at state and local levels, etc.) in the U.S.
- It has likewise only just begun selling its software products internationally.
- Like Apple (AAPL), Axon is a unique business in that its hardware products provide the foundation for its software products, which creates a self-reinforcing ecosystem, which many have called a "Walled Garden" when describing Apple historically. Further, Axon's expansive product set affords it the ability to Go To Market via a variety of unique avenues.
- Axon has ~$1B in cash, ~$675M in long term debt, and it generates robust free cash flow and GAAP Net Income.